Workplace Ambassador Program
September 2023 - September 2024
What is Mental Fitness?
Mental Fitness is the purposeful practice of taking care of our mind. This allows us to gain the tools and skills to cope with everyday stressors creating the resiliency to thrive.
Who is HeadQuarters?
Headquarters is a local non-profit 501(c)3 that engages, educates, and empowers people to build and enjoy Mental Fitness – paving the way for a healthy vibrant community. We do this through community workshops, education in schools and workplaces, and our upcoming Mental Fitness Coach Program launching in 2024. In collaboration with Aspen Community Foundation, we manage the Mental Health Fund providing subsidized therapy for the uninsured, underinsured, or those experiencing financial hardship.
How Do You Become a Mental Fitness Fan?
We are inviting businesses from Aspen to Parachute to join us in becoming ambassadors for Mental Fitness:
- Display the Mental Fitness Fan decal in your business window and table tent in your establishment for the year showing your support of mental fitness for yourself, your employees, and your community.
- On “Mental Fitness Day”, September 23rd support by: running a special for anyone who donates, i.e. offer a percentage discount to anyone who donates $20 or more to HeadQuarters, run a special, sponsor the fair or provide an in-kind donation.
- We will have an additional fundraising event in May of 2024, also known as Mental Health Awareness Month that your business will be asked to support and participate in.
How Will HeadQuarters Support Your Business?
In return for your support HeadQuarters will:
- Feature Workplace Ambassadors in our newsletter, blog and on social media throughout the year.
- Mention your name and feature your logo on our website and in the newspaper.
- Run a Mental Fitness Day advertisement in the local newspapers spotlighting the participating businesses.
- Offer two “Mental Fitness In the Workplace” trainings for anyone on your staff to join in February and April of 2024, dates TBA.
What is the Goal?
The goal is to raise $250,000 by September of 2024 to support all Headquarters initiatives and make Mental Fitness accessible for all.